Located near the City of Chico in Butte County, CA, and comprised of 25 separate Assessor's parcels totaling 5,393 acres, Nance Canyon Ranch is being offered in its entirety or as four sub-components. The natural aesthetic of the ranch is superb, characterized by gradually sloping grasslands, majestic oak woodlands, seasonal streams and dramatic canyon ridgelines with breathtaking vistas. The property is located in an unincorporated area southeast of Chico. It is zoned AG-40 and has been historically leased for winter cattle grazing.
- Entire Ranch - 5,393.78 Acres - $16,000,000
- Can be purchased in Subparts (4):
- Canyon Ranch - 3,966.23 Acres - $9,850,000
- Freeway Frontage - 916.01 Acres- $6,870,000
- Butte Creek Frontage - 263.99 Acres - $1,980,000
- Lower Neal Road - 247.55 Acres - $2,225,000
- Over two miles of Highway 99 frontage
- Ninety miles north of Sacramento National Airport
- Three hour drive from the Bay Area
- As a gateway to Chico it is surrounded by a variety of property types including residential, retail, recreation and industrial.
- Near a highly acclaimed State university
South of Chico on Highway 99 - North border is Skyway north and Neal road is to the south.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.