EASTER SALE DETAILS:
Property price was originally $34,990. However, the price for this property has been reduced to $22,990! (CASH price at an even sweeter deal at $14,990!)
DOWN PAYMENT has also been reduced from $6,000 down to $3,000!
(***EASTER Promotion ONLY valid until the end of APRIL 2019, so act fast!***)
Land for Sale in Fresno County, California Squaw Valley Area 4.77 Acres - The Experience of Three National Parks Surrounding You!
(*Dont forget to call us if you have questions about the parcel! We'd be very happy to help you out. Our contact information can be found on the property photos!)
Imagine being the owner of land within striking distance of world-famous attractions and sights! This property is right in the middle of it all! Just minutes away is the world-famous Squaw Valley Ski Resort! Kings Canyon and Sequoia National Parks are both less than an hour away! You can almost smell the scent of the pine forests which surround the parks and the nearby Sequoia National Forest. Less than two hours gets you to the entrance of Yosemite National Park with its breathtaking waterfalls, scenic view and hiking trails.
Boating, fishing and water sports catch your interest? You are within an hour of Pine Flat Lake, known as one of Californias great lakes! Millerton Lake, also one of Californias great lakes, is only an hour away. And for those interested in big-city life, both San Francisco and Los Angeles are less than four hours away.
1) Power/Electricity is located at your parcel!
2) Your lot is Buildable!
3) An HOA protects your investment value!
Here are some of the MANY things to do in the area:
1) Fishing and water sports are available, with Pine Flat Lake and Millerton Lake less than an hour away.
2) Explore Yosemite National Park's hiking trails, waterfalls and camping sites.
3) Kings Canyon's beauty includes one of the deepest river gorges in North America!
4) Sequoia National Park features the Sequoia redwood trees, the most massive trees on earth!
5) The City of Fresno is only a 49-minute drive away for those getaways to city lifestyle filled with endless possibilities!
Our land-buying process is as easy as 1-2-3!
1) Reserve your parcel and answer a few simple questions.
2) Look over the documents, authorize and mail to a reputable title company that we work with.
3) Approve escrow documents. That's it!
Give us a Call OR shoot us a Text (*Contact info can be seen on property photos*)
-Sale Price: A VERY Low $22,990
-Property APN#: 190-251-01
-Latitude/Longitude Coordinates: 36.681158, -119.194226
-Easy Financing is available! ($397 per month, RIGHT NOW ONLY $3,000 down payment!)
-HUGE Discount price for Cash Sale at $14,990!
For more pictures and information about this property, please visit our website (our website URL can be found on the property images/pictures) to gain access to all of our bargain properties.
Once you are at our Home Page, please click on the link for the "4.77ac - The Experience of Three National Parks Surrounding You!" parcel ad. You will find more parcel pictures there on our website.
Thanks, and happy buying!
Land for sale in Fresno County
Land for sale in Fresno County ca
Farms for sale in Fresno County
Ranches for sale in Fresno County
Fresno County Land
Fresno County Land for sale
Starting from Bear Mountain Pizza in Squaw Valley, CA:
1. Head west on CA-180 Kings Canyon Rd toward George Smith Rd for 0.9 mi
2. Turn left onto George Smith Rd for 5.5 mi
3. George Smith Rd turns slightly right and becomes Ennis Rd for 0.8 mi
4. Turn left onto Sand Creek Rd for 1.2 mi
5. Turn right onto Pebble Ln for 0.2 mi (Parcel will be on the right)
Road Frontage Desc
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.